Projects I have worked on
Mechanical and design skills:
- Managing of packaging industrialization projects
- Optimization of processes and continuous improvement (Lean, SMED, 5s, Six Sigma, PDCA…).
- Dimensioning and tolerancing GD&T.
- Mechanical design, material selection, tolerances, effort calculation…
- Computer-aide design (CAD) with Solidworks, AutoCad, generative design, surface module, sheet module…
- 3D printing of prototypes and functional parts (FDM). Knowledge of different type of technologies.
Electronic and programming skills:
- Iot, machine learning and Big data knowledge.
- Programming basic electronic devices (Linux, Arduino, Raspberry Pi).
- Access (software), design of data bases, SQL skills.
- Excel, macro, dynamic tables.
- Finite element analysis with Abaqus, basic models.
My future goals are focusing on getting more knowledge about Industry 4.0, improving my mechanical engineering skills and developing my communicative and leadership skills.
More about me
I am really constant and hardworker. For me is very important to remain up to date with new technologies in order to adapt to a changing world.
Apart from mechanical engineering, I supplement my education with knowledge in Industry 4.0. I get used to working under pressure and I think to work as a team is the key of the success. From my point of view is really important to develop our social and communicative skills to get our targets successfully.
I am able to work in several projects at the same time thanks my capability to have a disciplined organization.
English: I am able to work in english fluently.